1 July 2018 – 31 December 2018
This website (the “Website”) has been brought to you by the Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (MAHB).
Collection of your personal data
We collect data about you when you participate in the “Licence to Win” Shopping Campaign. Such data may include your full name, gender, NRIC or Passport number, nationality, date of birth, contact details such as telephone number and email address and purchase details.
We may also monitor your usage of this Website. This may include monitoring how many times you visit the Website, which pages you go to, traffic data, location data and the originating domain name of a user’s internet service provider. Some of this data will be aggregated, so that we will not be able to identify you individually.
When you use this Website, we may collect information about your computer, such as your IP address and/or browser, which we will use for administration purposes and statistical analysis. Likewise, this information will not usually identify you personally.
We may also collect, consolidate and integrate data about you from other sources (including from our other MAHB databases), in order to help us improve and further personalise our services to you.
Your computer can be programmed to inform you each time a cookie is being used in this manner.
Links to third party websites
How we use your personal data
We use your data for purposes related to the administration of the “License to Win” shopping campaign as well as for analysis to assist us in our general marketing efforts, for us and/or our business partners to contact you with regard to any of our products, services, promotions and special offers.
We may also use the data you have provided us (including personal data) in any of the services and promotions offered by MAHB. We will collect, combine and integrate this data collected from you from across all of MAHB’s various databases, in order to offer you more tailored content and services.
We may use your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
• to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us
• statistical analysis
• customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences
• marketing – for us and/or our business partners to contact you by mail, telephone, text/picture/video message, fax and email about products, services, promotions and special offers
• fraud prevention and detection
• billing and order fulfillment
• customising this Portal and its content to your particular preferences
• to notify you of any changes to this Portal or our services which may affect you
• security vetting
• improving our services
• to administer contests or other similar promotions
• such other purpose as may be specified in a data protection notice given to you at the time your data is collected
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to:
• other companies within our group
• our agents and service providers
• law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity • our business partners
• any relevant party in order to meet the requirements of any applicable laws/regulations, enforceable governmental request or court order
Keeping your data secure
We will use technical measures to safeguard your personal data such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption (Do we have this?) where your personal information is collected and transferred to the system central server. Doing so protects the confidentiality of your personal information while it is transmitted over the Internet.
Whilst we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data which are transferred from you to us.
We will cease to retain your personal data when the purposes for which we collected your personal data have ceased and/or when we are no longer required to continue retaining your personal data for any legal or business purposes.
Rights of data subjects in the European Union (“EU”)
If you are a data subject in the EU, you may contact us to request certain rights pertaining to your personal data, including: access to and rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing as well as the right to data portability. In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant EU supervisory authority.
How to contact us
We welcome your feedback and any questions that you may have. In particular, you may contact us to request that we provide you with access to, or to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
Where applicable, you may also withdraw your consent to any use of your personal data, or opt out of any of the terms of this Policy.